Just now I am missing something - in this strenuous day-to-day life... the general daily routine there has to be days which differ.....Now I am missing that day right at this point in time on my office desk after a heavy lunch...
My bones are craving for it!!!!!!
A day when I am instructed to lie, face down, on the massage table. The lights are dimmed, a mild 'aromatherapy' type, beautiful fragrance is sprayed into the surrounding air, the body is swaddled in soft, deep pile towels and the massage is ready to begin.
I can just feel it with my eyes closed.....
A hot compress is firmly applied to the base of the feet. The pressure shifts, smoothly, to the legs. The calves are kneaded, then squeezed, rubbed, gently thrummed until the resistance and stiffness start dissolving away.
A day when the human expert hands take charge and the body succumbs before a higher power.
As the process progresses from feet to calves, then knees and thighs, up through the back and neck to the crown of the head, the mind starts to seemingly disconnect from the rigid connection with the body and drift lazily away.
I am coming coming to that heaven soon !!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment