Astrology has a history but it does not make history. Rather I would say it doesn't make a future as well.
Now this is something that I strongly agree with-----According to Fr. Stanley Harakas, when we pay attention to horoscopes, palm readings, tea leaves, and the like, we deny both the Kingship of God and the fact that He created each of us in His image — complete with the free will to accept or reject Him by choosing to do right or do wrong. He did not create us to be victims of the stars. Astrology “is a denial the fundamental truths of the Christian Faith… [and] of the Christ-like way of living — something to be rejected as un-Christian!”
Trying to understand what so many Indians believe in without any proper understanding, I decided to research the same coz I believe in logic and not a trend. Finally reading a couple of articles, analysing the concepts and sayings, I stick to calling it all a nonsense and nothing else.
I don't understand why are we humans so insecure about our own lives? Why do we need someone to tell us what we are and what's good and bad for us? Don't we have the capabilities and courage to pave a path for us which is the right path and that I would call is the path of God! Love God and not fear him... Why is there a need of all this nonsense of astrology and jyotish vidya which I guess is surviving in our country is coz we humans crave for a perfect life, loads of money, love and prosperity which is in short GREED FOR BEING PERFECT! That is the reason why we keep on running to these so called enlightened individuals every now and then to get some hope or a understanding of what's in store for us.
I disagree to all this so called science of astrology...I live each moment of this life as mine with me on the drivers seat paving my own path....I don't need anyone telling me what I am and whats's in store for me coz its life and I am ready for all ups and downs coz I am God's child and I believe in just him!!!!
Now this is something that I strongly agree with-----According to Fr. Stanley Harakas, when we pay attention to horoscopes, palm readings, tea leaves, and the like, we deny both the Kingship of God and the fact that He created each of us in His image — complete with the free will to accept or reject Him by choosing to do right or do wrong. He did not create us to be victims of the stars. Astrology “is a denial the fundamental truths of the Christian Faith… [and] of the Christ-like way of living — something to be rejected as un-Christian!”
Trying to understand what so many Indians believe in without any proper understanding, I decided to research the same coz I believe in logic and not a trend. Finally reading a couple of articles, analysing the concepts and sayings, I stick to calling it all a nonsense and nothing else.
I don't understand why are we humans so insecure about our own lives? Why do we need someone to tell us what we are and what's good and bad for us? Don't we have the capabilities and courage to pave a path for us which is the right path and that I would call is the path of God! Love God and not fear him... Why is there a need of all this nonsense of astrology and jyotish vidya which I guess is surviving in our country is coz we humans crave for a perfect life, loads of money, love and prosperity which is in short GREED FOR BEING PERFECT! That is the reason why we keep on running to these so called enlightened individuals every now and then to get some hope or a understanding of what's in store for us.
I disagree to all this so called science of astrology...I live each moment of this life as mine with me on the drivers seat paving my own path....I don't need anyone telling me what I am and whats's in store for me coz its life and I am ready for all ups and downs coz I am God's child and I believe in just him!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment