On my chat window, after a while, I realized that I was missing a few alphabets and using a few words repeatedly. We all, I suppose, usually omit random alphabets while writing. What took my attention today was that I was omitting only that one alphabet...(no, i am not gonna write which one). I had developed the habit of using SMS lingo, all the time so its not a big deal but still, it bothered me.
The other day, just visualised as I always turn my thoughts into imaginations....a scenario with my family and me. And then suddenly, I vanishing and lost from the scene. And then my memories getting erased from family’s minds. What was it after me? Did things change, how would they miss me? Nothing changed, I was just a fragment of imagination and present somewhere deep down the memory lane! My belongings did catch some attention and eventually forced them to think. They tried establishing my identity and their relationship with me. Then, they would try to understand habits related to me. But with time, habits erodes away too. My vanishing into the infinite followed by a short phase of vanishing habits will be all. They would eventually go on and wouldn’t place the omitted in their lives.
Don't we all try and figure this dilemma out? What is it when you are not in the big picture? How do you want to be missed? What is it that you want your people to relate you with?
I have had such friends in many phases of my life without whom I used to think life would cease to exist. Now I just remember their names and very few things related to those times spent with them. New people came in and took their places which obviously happened in a very gradual way. I got used to all of them till they vanished or were substituted. What bothers me the most is the fact that we people render nothing worthy, because everything and everyone, times spent in joy and oblivion, enemies and loved ones, at some point of time under some reasonable situations and circumstances can be logically forgotten.
We take pride at something and next moment we delete it. It doesn’t really matter, even if it is restored to its original place from the recycle bin. It loses it’s worth.
Once omitted, remains omitted forever!
Excellent one!! So far The Best
ReplyDelete