Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GREEDY GADGET FREAK


A year ago I bought a mobile device. It was black, it was ugly, it was my first BlackBerry, and I loved it. I could now receive email 24 hours a day and keep abreast of the news wherever I found myself on the planet, something that proved to be very useful as I belonged to the financial services planet . It was not perfect by any means. Access to the internet was slow and inconsistent, but the email never failed, and it I really had to try hard to break it. Crucially, it was reliable and never failed.  My BlackBerry was essential. Just how essential it had become only became clear when it stopped working. It has stopped working many times before, but only as a result of my own carelessness.  My BlackBerry, one fine day, finally failed. Then the search began for a new addiction....I went back inside and began looking at iPhones, Samsumg Galaxys and even Nokia phones, wondering which mobile device maker I would have to work deal with. It was a horrible moment. None of them had the same keyboard, and i was afraid of touch screens just are not my thing. Finally after a lot of discussions, advices and research I got myself a Samsung Galaxy Note - a superb combination of phone + tablet and thats what attracted me to it. I am now in love with my phoneblet but today again I have a desire when I came across an article on iPhone 5................GREEDY GADGET FREAK is all I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment