No, this post is not about MEN :) Infact, this is about me living in the man's world.
Being a girl fond of the male species, I have always had closest, farthest, friendliest and even enemies from the male society only! The reason is simple----- its easier to handle men as far as I am concerned.
The female species irritates me, somehow I have had only few female pals. I can count them on my fingers just 5....Now I won't name them coz you know all of them would think I am surely on the list. The real ones know I am talking about them though :)
Getting back to the men's world, from my first job till the current one I somehow always end up being a part of teams that have 99% MEN. AND let me tell you, its not easy for me. From adapting myself to their language, style to now even their mindset..I have learnt it all..HAHA
Now, I know what is A PAATA, who are the girls who fall in the ITEM category and what is it that MEN wish.....yes yes I know it all! Now I am not gonna reveal it all here but there are a few common traits I have noticed in all men.
All men love to ogle at females!
All men have their secret codes and languages which females would not understand easily!
All men have a limited wardrobe!
All men love food!
All men have a secret porn star as their fantasy!
All men love cricket!
All men pretend to be workaholics, though some are!
All men love flirting!
Now, these are just a few the list is endless. Overall, the male species is really INTERESTING, very PREDICTABLE and lovely species. LOVE THEM ALL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment