Monday, April 23, 2012

Drinking it up.........

There are times when certain people just get on your nerves and seeing them daily right in front of you showing the same sickening stuff that irritates you sets your mind on fire!

I am in that state right now and what am I doing to control myself? Yes have to control, COZ at this point of time I just cant blow it all up, there is a status quo. I am holding on to it, drinking it all up...How do I do that? Shared it with a few friends, abused the person, blew his head off and ignoring him till the day I am in a position to kill him.

Quiet before the storm, and the storm is soon gonna come and this time its gonna show the other side of me. The socially pleasant people too can be secretly dangerous when it comes to principles. 


My principles matter the most to me and I go to any extent to show the unethical selfish people their place. No compromises on that!

Till then, somehow drinking it all up. Yes, its not easy at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment